Shopify Product Scraper
How to Scrape Products on Shopify websites without any input.
The modules are well documented, it shows you how to collect the data, I want to improve it a little bit so that the data will be saved as CSV and you can use it for doing your research as a machine learning engineer. Here is the code that I created.
To make a bot which and scrapes products from https://www.studioproper.com/collections/shop-all-products , follow these steps:-
1. To create a new bot, click DK extension and type “shopify_product” and then click “ + New Api”.
2. Now open https://www.studioproper.com/collections/shop-all-products in the browser before training the bot, and click “Record” to train the bot.
3. Then Reload the page to add the URL to the event. https://www.studioproper.com/collections/shop-all-products,
4. Add static wait to take time for browser to load the page Datakund=>Wait=>Static=>3, to scrape the product name.
then add scroll to end to add event to get all the products after scroll Datakund=>More=>Scroll to end, to scrape the product name.
5. Now right click on the website screen, then click Datakund=>Start Repeat, to add loop for scraping similar items.
6. Now click the keyboard icon to add the outputs such as product
then click on save and back to recording
7.Then right click on first product and then Datakund=>Scrape=>Text=>product, to scrape the product name.
Similarly we can scrape price.
7.Now right click on first product and then Datakund=>Scrape=>Link=>link, to scrape the product link.
7. Now stop the training(by back), and click “run”.
8. As there is no input needed just click “Run ”.
9. Now the inputs are scrape automatically
10.Results can be seen in extension as well as xlsx in downlods>datakund folder