Scrape Instagram Profiles without Coding [Free]
Why scrape profiles
Scrape Instagram Profile for the profile name, posts, followers, following, bio. You need a strategy for figuring out what your customers want, and you need to make sure you’re constantly adjusting and testing your approach. You can figure that out who the followers are and can generate leads.
How to scrape Instagram followers
If you can get followers’ details of your competitors, you can send tailored messages and can convert them to potential leads. Although you can use a scraper, most of the scrapers need programing languages.
But using DataKund, you can not only personalize what to scrape, you don’t need to learn any programing language, with simple step-by-step instructions.
- Install DataKund
- Click here “DataKund” to download.
- Install DataKund, After the installation, the automated browser will open with the DK extension in the taskbar.
2. To create a new bot, click DK extension and type “instagram_profile” and then click “ + New API”.
3. Now open instagram.com/”profile_link” in the browser before training the bot, and click “Record” to train the bot.
4. Now click the keyboard icon to add the input “profile_link” and output fields like profile_name, posts, followers, following, bio
then click on save and back to recording
5.Right click on screen and then Datakund=>More=>Inputs=>profile_link=> Open Link, to train bot for profile link of instagram event
6. then click on back and remove back event because we already trained the bot to insta profile
7. Then add a static wait for 3 to 5 to allow the page to load by right click on Datakund=>Wait=>Static=>3.
8. Then right-click on listing and then Datakund=>Scrape=>Text=>profile_name, to scrape the instant profile.
Similarly, we can scrape posts, followers, following, bio.
9. Now stop the training(by clicking ), and click “run”.
10. Click the down arrow beside the run button, click “Run Google Sheet” and click “Open Sheets”.
11. Google Sheets will open and then type all the input keywords from the 3rd row, and close the sheets.
12 . Now go back to the browser and click “Run Google Sheet”, and wait for the bot to run and click open sheets.
13. Now click othe n “Google Sheet” button and you can see the below image, that our bot scraped all the search count.
The modules are well documented, it shows you how to collect the data, I want to improve it a little bit so that the data will be saved as CSV and you can use it for doing your research as a machine learning engineer. Here is the code that I created.