How to make Instagram Followers Scraper bot using DataKund?
In this post, we’ll see how to make a simple Instagram Followers Scraper Bot. We can simply train the bot from DataKund and then simply run it. We can find it on DataKund Bot Store (if not downloaded, can download from here https://datakund.com) named as ‘Instabot3’.
TRAINING THE BOT
First part of DataKund to make bots is to train the bot. Training simply refers to guiding the bot to work. Here are the steps need to follow:-
- Before making bot need to login to extension via clicking on extension popup. Also we need to be logged in to instagram before starting training.
2. Click on extension and write the botname (e.g. instabot3) in input box and click on create (+ )button.
3. Click on train button.
4. Open url ‘https://ethercalc.org/h4rif94c242l’ and then we can see the charts by clicking on extension icon as shown below. As we opened a url so “url” event is shown in charts.
5. Click on the CellA1 to open the link where profile link is written to fetch the followers.
6. After click it will open the link in new tab and will switch to it. Now click on ‘Followers’ on instagram profile link page.
7. After clicking on Followers it will show list of followers. To fetch all followers’s links we will iterate over every follower by clicking it . To do so Right click>DataKund>Repeat>Begin Repeat
8. Click on any follower in list and it will open the profile of that user.
9. Now to we will copy the page url by Right click>DataKund>Copy>Copy text.
10. Now after copypageurl switch to ethercalc tab and press ‘Enter’ and then ‘Ctrl+V’. Here we can see the copypageurl,switch,keypress(‘Enter’) and paste(‘Ctrl+V’) events in charts we followed.
11. Now switch to instagram tab and click on backward button.
12. We can see the charts ‘backward’ event added, now click on stop button to stop training.
13. Wait till the loading get finished. Here the Training part ends.
RUNING THE BOT
1. Before runing close the extra tabs or make it to previous state as it in starting of training.
2. To run the bot click on Run button and then click on play icon.
3. Here are the things which bot will do after clicking on run:-
i) It will open url ‘https://ethercalc.org/h4rif94c242l’ containing links .
ii) Then it will click on cellA1 where the user’s profile link is saved, this will open that link in newtab.
iii) Then will click on followers , and will click on first user
iv) After click it will open person’s profile and will copy the page url.
v) After copy will switch to ethercalc tab and press right arrow key and then paste it.
vi) Then it perform backward event.
vii) As it was under repeat, so all steps from iv to vi will be repeated for each user.
4. We can stop it anytime by clicking on stop button.