How to Scrape Ebay Products for all the keywords given?
The modules are well documented, it shows you how to collect the data, I want to improve it a little bit so that the data will be saved as CSV and you can use it for doing your research as a machine learning engineer. Here is the code that I created.
To make a bot which searches keyword on google.com and scrapes its result count, follow these steps:-
1. To create a new bot, click DK extension and type “ebay_product” and then click “ + New Api”.
2. Now open ebay.com in the browser before training the bot, and click “Record” to train the bot.
3. Then Reload the page to add the URL to the event. https://www.ebay.com/ ,
4. To train the bot to click on search, then search a keyword, first type a keyword(eg: mobile) in ebay search and press enter.
then add static wait for 5 sec to make scraper wait for load the page
5. Now click the keyboard icon to add the outputs such as product
then click on save and back to recording
6. Now right click on the ebay screen, then click Datakund=>Start Repeat, to add loop for scraping similar items.
then right click on first product and then Datakund=>Scrape=>Text=>product, to scrape the product name.
Similarly we can scrape price, unit_sold and reviews.
7.Now right click on first product and then Datakund=>Scrape=>Link=>product, to scrape the product link.
7. Now stop the training(by back), and click “run”.
8. Enter the keyword for scrape ,then click “Run ”.
9. Now the inputs are scrape automatically
10.Results can be seen in extension as well as xlsx in downlods>datakund folder